Umrah is an opportunity for you to earn as much sawab as possible. Every small thing can give you a lot of sawab and jazah. If in the near future, you are planning to perform Umrah and are wondering what are the best things to do when you are on your spiritual journey to make the most of it. If you want to learn more then you should read on.
Umrah is your way to wash off all your bad deeds and sins. There are many ways and many things that you can do to maximize your rewards during Umrah. Some of those things are:
Tips for Maximizing Your Rewards during Umrah:
- Always say Salam: saying Salam to everyone is an excellent way to gather rewards. We are all brothers, and a brother should always say Salam to his brother so that Allah always showers his blessings on both of them. You should say Salam to every man you meet during your journey.
- Smile its Sunnah: as we all know that smiling is the easiest way to earn rewards, and it is also a Sunnah of our beloved Prophet Muhammad (SAWW). Smiling will make you feel happy, and apart from making you happy, it will also make the person you are smiling at happy (will make his day!), and it will also make Allah happy.
- Help poor financially: when Allah allows you to visit his house and perform one of the highest rewarding journeys of your life, then you should be considerate of all the people who are not even able to afford the necessities of life. If you can afford 5 star Umrah packages, you should also be able to help poor without making them realize that you are helping them. Helping people financially will not only make them happy, but they will also give you du’as that can change your life, and it will also make your Rabb very happy.
- Recite the Holy Quran regularly: when you are performing Umrah, it is imperative as well as very beneficial for yourself that you read and recite the Holy Quran with patience and great concentration. You should also read the Tafseer of the Quran to understand it in a better way. When you are reading and reciting the Holy Quran, you will have a good chance of learning new Surahs so that you can recite and use them in your daily life.
- Always make lots of du’a: you should make it your habit to say du’a to Allah in your everyday life, but if you are not used to making du’a, then Umrah is an excellent time to make du’a your habit. It would be best if you made du’a before starting your Umrah, during your Umrah and after Umrah.
- Include someone with yourself: by including someone, we mean that if you see a person who is having difficulty in performing Umrah, then you should help them. This is a very pure way to earn sawab. You can also bring some of your family members along with you for Umrah and find out more about 5 star Umrah packages 2020 Lahore. In this way, you will get sawab, and a family member will get a chance to perform an essential pilgrimage of their life.
- Purify your soul: the whole point of performing Umrah is to cleanse your soul and to get rid of your bad deeds and gunaahs. Performing Umrah gives you a great chance to reconnect to your Rabb and to try and promise to yourself that from now on, you will try and stay on the path of righteousness. You should take your actions into account and repent to Allah for everything that you think you did wrong.
These were the list of deeds that can give you the highest reward and make you a good person from inside out. You can perform these simple deeds, and then you can expect rewards from Almighty Allah.