Banco BBVA Argentina SA is engaged in the provision of banking and financial services.BBAR stock at https://www.webull.com/newslist/nyse-bbar is operating through the following business lines. These are including retail banking, small and medium-sized companies, and corporate and investment banking (C&IB). The retail banking business is including checking and savings accounts, time deposits, credit cards, personal and auto loans, mortgages, insurance, and investment products.
The small and medium-sized companies business is focusing on local private-sector companies. BBVA Banco Frances BBARis giving different financial services that are corporations, medium and small companies, and individual customers in Spain, Mexico, South America, the United States, and Eurasia.
About BBVA Banco Frances S.A. (BBAR)?
- Coronavirus is probably the #1 concern in investors’ minds right now. BBAR stock predicted that a US recession is imminent and US stocks will go down by at least 20%in the next 3-6 months.
- They also told you to short the market ETFs and buy long-term bonds. Investors who agreed with this and replicated these trades are up double digits whereas the market is down double digits.
- BBAR has experienced a decrease in hedge fund interest of late. There are 10 hedge funds in their database with BBAR holdings at the end of the previous quarter.
- These calculations are showed that BBAR is not among the 30 most popular stocks among hedge funds.
How have hedgies been trading BBVA Banco Frances S.A.?
- In the fourth quarter, a total of 9 of the hedge funds are tracked by Insider Monkey that was bullish on this stock, a change of -10% from the third quarter of 2019. You can check out the change in hedge fund sentiment towards BBAR over the last 18 quarters.
- The smart money’s capital changing hands are existing a few noteworthy hedge fund managers who were upping their holdings considerably.
- BBVA Banco Frances S.A. (NYSE: BBAR) has experienced falling interest from the smart money, logic holds that there is a section of hedge funds. This selected to cut their positions entirely last quarter.
- Interestingly, Robert Charles Gibbins’s Autonomy Capital said goodbye to the largest stake of the 750 funds that are watched by Insider Monkey. This is having valued at an estimated $0.3 million in stock.
- Minhua Zhang’s fund, Weld Capital Management, also said goodbye to its stock, about $0.3 million worth. These are moved intriguing, to say the least, as aggregate hedge fund interest dropped by 1 fund last quarter.
If you want to know more stockearnings information, you can visit at https://www.webull.com/quote/earnings .